AS Media Blog

Thursday 24 November 2016

Questionnaire analysis

Questionnaire analysis

 
From this question we can see that there was around double the amount of men than women (66.67% compared to 33.33%). This could be a result of the artists featured in the magazine, such as G-Eazy, who could appeal more to a male audience.

 
From this question we can see that most (66.67%) of the people that answered were aged between 16-18, whereas the rest were over 25. This could be a result of the fact that the type of music being featured (Rap and EDM) normally attracts a younger audience.


From analysing this question, I can determine that ‘other’ is the most selected category, with the options being ‘Cream, Grey, Pink and Turquoise’ This could be information that I could use to design the different aspects of my magazine.
 
This question determined where participants sourced their research from, and it was possible to discover that almost all of the participants selected ‘Friends and family/associates’ or ‘The Internet’ The fact that ‘The Internet’ was the most selected option could be a result of technological convergence.


These results show that the most popular type of music amongst the people who completed my survey is EDM (Electronic Dance Music) Closely followed by Pop Music and DnB (Drum and Bass) This is good because this is the type of music that I am looking to feature in my magazine, and therefore shows that I have selected a well renowned genre of music.
The results of this question clearly indicate that exactly half of the people that completed my questionnaire selected the option ‘Noisebomb’ This is a positive point for me as I also believe that this is the best suited name for my magazine due to the styles and genres of the music featured.


The results from this question also indicate that ‘Noisebomb’ is the most popular choice, again indicating that half of the participants selected this choice. This is positive as it matches the outcome of the previous question.
The answers given for this question show that ‘freebies’ are the most important feature in the eyes of the participants. This is a positive point for me as I can now base the contents of the magazine on these results, this will also be a positive point for consumers as this is essentially what they have asked for.




 
The results for this question clearly identify that all of the participants voted for a contents page that was dominated by sections or blocks. This is a positive point as I can make changes relating to the feedback of this question.
 

This final question shows that most participants would look out for ‘interviews with artists’ in a music magazine that they would be looking to buy. This is relatively easy information to follow and I believe that I can incorporate this into my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment