AS Media Blog

Thursday 24 November 2016

Who will be the target audience for my music magazine?

The genre(s) of my magazine are Rap music and EDM, this includes artists such as Calvin Harris, XYconstant and G-Eazy. I have chosen this genre as it is the type of music that I enjoy listening to as I take a personal interest in the genre. I do not believe that there is a specific age range for this genre of magazine or even a gender that would by more likely to buy a magazine of this type, however, the music genre in question is more likely to be suited to teens and younger adults than perhaps the elderly, for example. I will appeal to their interests by including information about fashion and technology that is most recent and appropriate to the selected age groups. I will include features such as interviews with artists, competitions to win clothing and technology and necessary tips to go with these two areas. The bands and artists I will include will be some of the following, as they are suited to both the genre and age group(s) that I have selected.

-          Calvin Harris
-          XYconstant
-          Sofi De La Torre
-          Avicii
-          Rihanna
-          Porter Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment